Introduction of WordPress
WordPress is a free and open-source tool that contains a content management system (CMS) used to make websites. According to studies, over 43 percent (%) of all the websites on the internet are designed by WordPress. Well, millions of people from across the globe use WordPress websites for their businesses. Typically, it is developed to facilitate individuals, communities, and organizations to publish content on the internet. However, if you want to make a professional WordPress website for your business or any other purpose, you can hire us as a freelancer. Let’s explore more about WordPress Services and the role of a WordPress developer as a freelancer.
Brief Explanation of WordPress (History)
In the year 2001, Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little discovered WordPress, then launched it in May 2003 with the support of several core contributing developers. At that time, WordPress was just a free blogging platform for users on the internet. With the passage of time, WordPress has developed to be a full content management system (CMS) with specific services and features. It includes widgets, plugins, and customizable themes. Remember that WordPress is authorized by GPLv2, which contains the particular terms and conditions for copying, modifying, and distributing free software. Now WordPress allows for building high-quality website design and development
Benefits of Using WordPress Content Management
To add and modify content on a website, CMS (Content Management System) offers users an instinctive interface. All content represented on a WordPress site, including the text and the visual factors, is assembled and optimized using its CMS. Remember that each part of CMS software acts as the heart of a website as it offers users the tools to update the view of their digital content without any technical errors.
Apart from that, Content Management System (CMS) allows you to create your own website in the same DIY (Do It Yourself) spirit you manipulate. You don’t wait for any developer to update your pages or set a small error; you can publish and change the contents of your pages on the website easily. However, you may need a freelance WordPress developer to create a well-designed website for your business. He also enables you to control your website with CMS software.
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is designed as a web browser analytics service that gives statistics and several fundamental analytical tools for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and other marketing purposes. This service is generally a part of the Google Marketing Platform, which is available with a Google account to anyone for free. On the other hand, Google Analytics plugins automatically add the tracking ID to each page of your website. Therefore, this is much more reliable than adding Google Analytics manually.
Well, Google Analytics primarily monitors website performance and accumulates visitor understanding. This can be useful to find the top sources of user traffic, calculate the success of their marketing activities and campaigns on the internet, path-goal completions that include purchases, and add products to carts. Apart from that, it also helps to discover patterns and directions in user engagement and get some other visitor information, including demographics. Remember that small and medium-sized website use Google Analytics to acquire and analyze different client behavior analytics that can be used to enhance marketing campaigns, better retain visitors, and drive website traffic.
Benefits of Google Analytics for WordPress
Let’s discuss the benefits of using Google Analytics for your WordPress websites.
- Reports can be customized easily
- Mix and match with other tools reasons for adding Google Analytics
- Learn the potential reasons for uninterested visitors
- Get detailed audience demographics
- Get statistics on the conversions: Reasons for adding Google Analytics
- Help you with content generation
- Understand when you get the most visitors
- It Is free of cost
How to Find the Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
In case your website is working on WordPress, then you can use a plugin to install Google Analytics. Well, each Google Analytics plugin for WordPress works with a bit different method, but they all need to add the pursuit ID from your Google Analytics account to the plugin settings. Let’s get through to finding the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. Here’s the list of Google Analytics displayed as:
- Monster Insights
- Exact Metrics
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin
- Google Analytics by 10Web
- GA Google Analytics
- WP Statistics
- WP Google Analytics Events
Why Do You Need a Google Analytics Plugin?
Since Google Analytics is the greatest way of data to enhance your website, however, it isn’t user-friendly interface. This can lead marketers to shift via pages of data examining the information they require about their website traffic.
How to Install Google Analytics Plugins?
The simple and best way to install a WordPress plugin is to use the plugin search. There is an option downside where a plugin must be in the WordPress plugin directory which are free to use.
- First of all, you need to visit the Plugins » Add New page inside your WordPress admin panel
- After that, you will see a screen on the desktop. Now find the plugin by typing the plugin name or the functionality you are looking for.
- When you select a plugin, a WordPress plugin can be installed on your website, however, it will not operate whenever you activate it. Therefore, go ahead and click on the activate button to start using the plugin on your WordPress Website.
- Once all is done, you have successfully installed your WordPress plugin.
How to Hold the Free Google Analytics Plugin to Improve Your Freelance WordPress Services?
If you want to make your own WordPress website for your business, then hiring a freelance WordPress developer is the best choice in this regard. Once you hire a freelance developer, then you are eligible to launch your website faster. Apart from that, you will be able to spend more of your time on value-added assignments. Hiring a WordPress developer is the greatest way to take work on time. The process of hiring a freelance developer is very simple as there are multiple options to choose from. The best option is to hire a company that provides freelance WordPress development services. This approach offers more benefits and is cost-effective for your work. You can carry out work according to your needs from them.
Why choose us? (As a freelancer)
No doubt, there are a lot of companies that provide WordPress Development services, but we offer the best services related to WordPress Development that includes from initial setup to maintenance and optimization. Here we provide an overview of what we offer you for WordPress Development:
- We allow you to have full control over your website’s content, design, and functionality with the help of WordPress CMS software.
- You can entirely manage the content of the website on your own or with the support of our team of developers.
- We also offer monthly package plans to take care of security updates and other regular updates that maintain your website operating at extreme performance.
Generally, we work for the United States (U.S.) and the United Kingdom (UK). Our team is well-trained in WordPress Development and they have a lot years of experience. Therefore, people from the United States (U.S.) and the United Kingdom (UK) hire to build WordPress websites.
What services that we provide for WordPress development?
Following are the several services you can get from us as a freelance WordPress developer. These include:
- Designing and developing the new features as well as functions of the website
- Translating client needs related to the technical specifications
- Implementing and sustaining the architecture of a WordPress website
- We also work on writing, testing, and debugging code
WordPress Services List Offered by Google
WordPress Services List is the greatest open-source that enables you to make your business reliable in various ways. These include:
- Domain Registration
- Social Media Integration
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Blog Hosting
- Email Hosting
- SSL Certificates
- Besides that, WordPress even has a mixture of plugins for any type of website such as an eCommerce website.
What types of sites can you build with WordPress?
Here we describe a list of site types that you can build from us with WordPress:
- Business brochure website
- eCommerce store
- Membership site
- Online course
- Forum/discussion board
- Social community
- Knowledge base
- Multilingual website
Tips for Optimizing your Google Analytics Plugin
Here we describe some important tips that will help you to optimize your free Google Analytics Plugin. Let’s find it!
- Keep an Eye on Your Bounce Rate
- Analyze Potential New Markets
- Use the Proper Attribution Model
- Identify Your Best Content
- Study the Behavior Flow
- Analyze Trends
- Discover the Best Sources of Traffic
- Study the User Flow
- Google Analytics 360
- Put Mobile First
- Identify Important Keywords
- Optimize the Pages that Attract the Most Attention
- Activate Google Search Console
- Don’t Analyze One Thing Only
WordPress is typically a powerful content management system that assists you to build attractive and dynamic websites. It provides access to millions of people around the world as a self-hosted outlet to publish the blog. Well, we can be designed or customized plans that will work specifically for our client’s requirements and we are able to execute them with our years of experience.